To help you choose the best vape juice for your e-cigarette, read on through this post.
Before making any vape liquid purchase, please be reminded that under TPD (Tobacco Products Derivative) law, e-liquid products containing nicotine must not exceed 10ml in content for every bottle.
4 Main Types of Vape Liquids
- Regular 10mls: As its name suggests regular 10mls are vape liquids in 10ml bottles. This type of e-liquid often goes by the name TPD 10mls.
TPD 10mls is vape juice combined with liquid nicotine.
- Shortfills: This type of e-liquid is often offered in larger amounts mainly in 50ml to 100ml bottles. On the other hand, shortfills are also offered in even bigger bottles that are up to half a liter. Given that shortfills do not contain nicotine, it is exempted from the TPD law.
- Nicotine Salts: This type of vape liquid comes in 10ml bottles and contain a specialized formula of nicotine. This nicotine formula allows you to vape with the max nicotine strength and not have your throat irritated. This type of e-liquid ensures that you will have a smooth vaping experience despite its strong nicotine content.
- DIY Vape Concentrates: This type of e-liquid generally only contains flavor concentrates and Propylene Glycol. This e-liquid must be mixed with the other e-liquid ingredients before you can put it in your vaping device.
A Few Things to Remember When Choosing Vape Liquids
1. Choose the Right Nicotine Strength
If you want to vape for the purpose of gradually quitting smoking, then it is very important to choose the right nicotine strength for your e-liquids. Don’t choose one that contains high amounts of nicotine as you might as well just smoke. On the other hand, you must also not choose an e-liquid with a very weak nicotine strength as you will have a hard time quitting according to experts.
2. Pick The Best Flavor
To get the best vaping experience, pick the flavor you fancy the most. Nowadays, there is a wide array of vape juice flavors you can choose from.